- Four imams banned for pro-Islamic State Friday sermons
- Seymour Hersh to address Arab investigative journalists in Amman
- Jordan world’s second water-poorest country
- Independent, neutral judiciary a main pillar in reform drive — King
- Abdul Hameed Shoman Foundation announces winners of 32nd research award
The government on Wednesday announced a new programme to reduce unemployment in the southern governorate of Maan.More...
- Tunisia election tests transition from autocracy to democracy
- Iraqi Kurds approve sending fighters to aid Syrian town
- Iraqi forces clash with Islamic State fighters west of Baghdad
- Fatality as Palestinian drives into Jerusalem train stop
- Many Iraq schools open a month late amid crowding by displaced
Sunni Al Qaeda militants and Shiite Muslim rebels have fought a bloody battle in central Yemen, tribal sources said on Wednesday, amid fears of worsening sectarian tension in the impoverished Arabian country.More...
The new US Ebola "czar" starts work on Wednesday as the Obama administration ramps up its response to the potential spread of the virus, and drugmakers started a project to accelerate development of a vaccine and produce millions of doses.More...
If I’ve seen you taking photos with a tablet computer, I’ve probably made fun of you (though maybe not to your face, depending on how big you are). I’m old school: I much prefer looking through the viewfinder of my full-bodied, single-lens reflex camera, even though it has a large LCD screen.More...
- What's On