- Aussie volunteers find calling in supporting Jordan’s local communities
- Obeidat sworn in as member of electricity commission board
- Society distributes heaters, blankets to Syrian refugees
- New Chinese, Bangladeshi ambassadors present credentials
- Network for environmental compliance, enforcement launched
The Foreign Ministry has made the necessary preparations to organise visits for the families of 16 out of 24 Jordanian prisoners in Israel, activists said on Sunday.More...
The United States said Saturday it had conducted its deepest-ever analysis of Israel’s security needs and believed a two-state solution with Palestinians could include sufficient guarantees to safeguard Israel.More...
Jordan, Bahrain and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) are the most economically free nations in the Arab world, according to recent report.More...
On its 25th anniversary, this year, Darat Al Funun — this cultural venue that should be a compulsory destination for locals and foreigners alike — aptly thought of holding a “conversation”, with the visitors and among the artists, many of whom took residence for a month, coming from all corners of the globe to present their art.More...
- What's On