- Unity, tolerance needed to maintain Jordan’s stability — PM
- Gov’t has not signed gas deal with Israel yet — spokesperson
- House speaker urges restraint as MPs reject projected gas deal with Israel
- US-funded programme in Zarqa celebrates gender integration
- Halaseh chairs Arab housing ministers’ meeting
A planned gas deal with Israel is causing considerable damage to relations between the executive and legislative authorities, as several deputies stand firm against any such cooperation and express readiness to fight it through various means.More...
The three teenage girls from the US state of Colorado swapped Twitter messages about marriage and religion with recruiters for the Islamic State (IS) group, then set out for Syria with passports and thousands of dollars in stolen cash. Authorities intercepted them in Germany, then returned them to their families without criminal charges.More...
Human Rights Watch (HRW) on Tuesday urged the International Criminal Court to probe recent massacres of scores of villagers in the northeast Beni region of Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC).More...
Corporate governance was stressed on Tuesday as a crucial step for the sustainability and competitiveness of family businesses.More...
- What's On