- Thousands of job seekers pin hopes on national recruitment campaign
- Jordanians overjoyed after King rejects lawmakers retirement benefits
- King rejects draft granting MPs lifetime pensions
- UK scholarship programme open to ‘talented’ Jordanian professionals
- Cameras in Amman tunnels to monitor water levels in winter
Abdali’s Friday market will start operating in its new location in Ras Al Ain in downtown Amman on October 9, a Greater Amman Municipality (GAM) official said on Monday.More...
Some 500,000 children returned on Sunday to school in the Gaza Strip, where many will be given psychological counselling before regular studies begin after a devastating 50-day Israeli aggression on the coastal enclave.More...
More than 700 people fleeing Africa and the Middle East may have drowned in the latest shipwrecks in the Mediterranean, bringing the death toll this year to almost 3,000, the International Organisation for Migration said on Monday.More...
Jordan Phosphate Mines Company (JPMC) and China's Chongqing Minmetal and Machinery Import and Export Co., Ltd. will build a fertilisers factory in Aqaba, under a memorandum of understanding signed between both parties on MondayMore...
Often perceived as the thinking man’s mass market auto maker, Honda is a safe pair of hands maker that is at the same time often subtly sporty and highly innovative, and enjoys a dedicated clientele. Launched as a 2013 model year, the latest generation Accord is a spacious, easy-to-drive and thoroughly sensible mid-size saloon with understatedly handsome appeal.More...
- What's On