Media freedom in Jordan improved slightly in 2014 compared to 2013, remaining at the relatively free level, according to a report issued by the Jordan Press Association (JPA) on Wednesday.More...
- Jerusalem church readies for first modern Palestinian saints
- After two attempts, UN starts zero-expectation talks on Syria
- Hamas-Fateh face-off leaves hard road ahead for Palestinians
- Iraq’s unity ‘voluntary and not compulsory’ — Kurdish leader
- Over 120 die in Yemen as Houthis take key Aden district
French judges re-examining the evidence surrounding the 2004 death of Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat have concluded their investigations, the prosecutors office in the Paris suburb of Nanterre said Tuesday.More...
Italy's financial and customs police said Wednesday they had rescued 98 starving migrants who had been drifting in the Mediterranean for two days without food or water.More...
Oil prices rose to 2015 highs on Wednesday, as a month-long rally gained further impetus from the first fall in US crude stocks since the beginning of January.More...
One of the greatest mysteries of how stars behave has been right in our own backyard: the sun’s corona. Scientists have long wondered what heats this thin, ethereal shell of particles to roughly 300 times the temperature of the surface of the sun itself.More...
- What's On