- Activists talk to children in their ‘comfort zone’ to discuss ‘religious hate’ attack
- Terrorism is the greatest challenge to world peace — Crown Prince
- US House panel OKs weapon shipments to Jordan
- Jordanian immigrant family charged in activist’s death
- Senate committee approves bill to protect Arabic
HRH Crown Prince Hussein on Thursday said that terrorism is a disease that no country is immune from, calling on the world community to address challenges facing youths, who are the “prime victims” of extremism.More...
At least 2,000 people, mostly Daesh group militants, have been killed in Syria by a US-led air campaign in the past seven months, a monitoring group said Thursday.More...
The Armenian Church on Thursday conferred sainthood on some 1.5 million Armenians massacred by Ottoman forces a century ago, as tensions raged over Turkey's refusal to recognise the killings as genocide.More...
Western companies are sticking with Russia, waiting for an economic rebound that they expect will once again bring rich rewards although some have cut operations to weather the slump.More...
The second round of the National Rally Championship has been postponed indefinitely, according to the CEO of Jordan Motorsport.More...
Google is about to change the way its influential search engine recommends websites on smartphones and tablets in a shift that’s expected to sway where millions of people shop, eat and find information.More...
- What's On