- Four imams banned for pro-Islamic State Friday sermons
- Seymour Hersh to address Arab investigative journalists in Amman
- Jordan world’s second water-poorest country
- Independent, neutral judiciary a main pillar in reform drive — King
- Abdul Hameed Shoman Foundation announces winners of 32nd research award
Travellers entering Jordan from Liberia, Sierra Leone and Guinea, the three West African countries hit hardest by the deadliest Ebola outbreak in history, will be monitored and undergo necessary checkups at the airport, according to the Ministry of Health.More...
- Tunisia election tests transition from autocracy to democracy
- Iraqi Kurds approve sending fighters to aid Syrian town
- Iraqi forces clash with Islamic State fighters west of Baghdad
- Fatality as Palestinian drives into Jerusalem train stop
- Many Iraq schools open a month late amid crowding by displaced
The World Health Organisation (WHO) said on Thursday it was "reasonably confident" that the Ebola virus plaguing three West African countries had not spread into neighbouring states.More...
Can you hear sounds with frequencies higher than 18,000Hz? Looking at an image, can you distinguish dots that are smaller than 0.02mm? Is there any point developing sound and image devices that exceed what the human senses are capable of hearing or seeing, devices which resolution is higher than our own?More...
- What's On