- Ministry might recruit teachers on temporary basis to counter strike — source
- ICT sector pins hope on economic plan to address woes
- King’s assuring message to business world ‘boosted morale’ — businessmen
- Long-term economic plan should primarily serve interests of citizens — King
- PSUT discusses academic cooperation with Malaysian delegation
The Ministry of Education might hire 60,000 teachers on a contract basis, a temporary appointment to make up for educators who are on strike, an informed source said.More...
The presidents of Russia and Ukraine hold key talks Tuesday with little hopes for a breakthrough in resolving the raging conflict pitting Kiev against pro-Moscow separatist rebels.More...
India's pricing regulator has fined more than a dozen global and local carmakers a total of 25.5 billion rupees ($420 million) after a probe found they had engaged in anti-competitive practices in the world's sixth largest auto market.More...
New research suggests a one-two punch could help battle polio in some of the world’s most remote and conflict-torn regions: Giving a single vaccine shot to children who’ve already swallowed drops of an oral polio vaccine greatly boosted their immunity.More...
- What's On