- Jordan Vision 2025 to remain open for changes — PM
- Displaced Iraqi Christians look West for better life but will always look forward to a safe Iraq to return to
- Gulf vegetable, fruit imports offset losses caused by regional instability
- Pedestrian traffic fatalities constitute third of road deaths in 2013
- Economic woes key challenge facing Jordan — King
Just a few days before schools open their doors to students, MPs and the Jordan Teachers Association (JTA) on Thursday announced that they drafted a “tentative agreement” in a bid to end the ongoing open-ended strike by educators.More...
A British Muslim leader called on Thursday for action to tackle a jihadi sub-culture after an Islamic State video showed a suspected Briton beheading US journalist James Foley held hostage in Syria.More...
After months of ratcheting up pressure on Vladimir Putin, concern is mounting in Berlin and other European capitals that an emboldened Ukraine's military successes in the east are reducing the chances of a face-saving way out of the crisis for the Russian leader.More...
An Iraqi Kurdish crude oil tanker has reappeared off the coast of Israel having offloaded its cargo, ship tracking data on Reuters showed, in the latest sign the autonomous region is finding buyers for its oil in defiance of Baghdad.More...
- What's On