- Jordan signs deals for investments worth $8.5 billion at WEF
- Jordan’s economic success ‘a sign of ongoing strengths’ — King
- King says re-envisioning Jordan’s assets ‘vital for our growth’
- King says Jordan continues to be centre of ideas, development
- Dana Guesthouse, Feynan Eco-lodge awarded TripAdvisor 2015 Certificate of Excellence
Following is the full text of His Majesty King Abdullah's speech at the World Economic Forum on the Middle East and North Africa at the Dead Sea on Friday.More...
A trickle of aid, medicine and commercial food cargoes is reaching Yemen yet the process remains slow as more ships await clearance to discharge at ports and logistical chains buckle due to fuel shortages and war.More...
Jordan Securities Commission last week authorised Philadelphia Pharmaceuticals Company to raise its capital to JD5 million.More...
Golden State Warriors survived a stirring James Harden-inspired fightback to take command of the Western Conference Final with a 99-98 Game Two victory over Houston Rockets on.More...
When Japanese researchers said earlier this year that eating whale meat could help prevent dementia and memory loss, the news provoked snorts of derision — it couldn’t be real science, went the retort.More...
- What's On