Jordan has urged the international and regional community to act swiftly to remove “the cancer” that is the Islamic State (IS) extremist group, which has committed heinous crimes in the name of Islam.More...
- Egypt targets last bastion of Muslim Brotherhood dissent
- Libya's elected parliament rejects PM's new Cabinet as oil sector takes hit
- Israel believes Syria kept 'significant' chemical munitions
- Armed Shiite rebels push into Yemen's capital
- France rules out military action in Syria, prepares Iraq strikes
Financial leaders of the Group of 20 (G-20) top economies remain committed to chasing higher global growth, but were divided on how to achieve it as Germany pushed back at calls from the United States and others for more immediate stimulus.More...
- What's On