You are here

Fire causes minor material damage at Jabal Amman eatery

By Petra - Jan 20,2014 - Last updated at Jan 20,2014

AMMAN — Civil Defence Department (CDD) firefighters at dawn on Monday extinguished a blaze at a restaurant in Jabal Amman.

The department said the fire, which was caused by a gas leak, caused minor material damage at the restaurant, while the windows of three neighbouring shops and several cars parked nearby were also damaged.

The CDD said no one was injured in the fire.

up
113 users have voted.


Newsletter

Get top stories and blog posts emailed to you each day.

PDF