You are here

Man, daughter perish in fire caused by electrical fault in Jabal Al Nasr

By JT - Dec 09,2018 - Last updated at Dec 09,2018

AMMAN — A man and his daughter on Saturday died after a fire broke out due to an electrical fault in their house in the area of Jabal Al Nasr in Amman, the Jordan News Agency, Petra, reported.

The Civil Defence Department (CDD) said that another three children suffered from suffocation. The source added that the CDD personnel extinguished the fire, provided first aid and transferred the dead bodies to Al Bashir Governmental Hospital.

up
22 users have voted.


Newsletter

Get top stories and blog posts emailed to you each day.

PDF