You are here

Couple dies due to gas leak, son in fair condition

By JT - Dec 21,2015 - Last updated at Dec 21,2015

AMMAN — An Egyptian man and his wife died while their one-year old child suffered breathing difficulties on Monday as a result of a gas leak from the cooker at the kitchen in their house in Manshiet Bani Hassan, according to the Civil Defence Department (CDD) . CDD personnel administered first aid to the child and took him to Mafraq Public Hospital, where his condition was reported as fair.

up
49 users have voted.


Newsletter

Get top stories and blog posts emailed to you each day.

PDF