- Activists talk to children in their ‘comfort zone’ to discuss ‘religious hate’ attack
- Terrorism is the greatest challenge to world peace — Crown Prince
- US House panel OKs weapon shipments to Jordan
- Jordanian immigrant family charged in activist’s death
- Senate committee approves bill to protect Arabic
HRH Crown Prince Hussein on Thursday said that terrorism is a disease that no country is immune from, calling on the world community to address challenges facing youths, who are the “prime victims” of extremism.More...
At least 2,000 people, mostly Daesh group militants, have been killed in Syria by a US-led air campaign in the past seven months, a monitoring group said Thursday.More...
The Armenian Church on Thursday conferred sainthood on some 1.5 million Armenians massacred by Ottoman forces a century ago, as tensions raged over Turkey's refusal to recognise the killings as genocide.More...
Jordan’s port city is at a crucial juncture, the chief commissioner of Aqaba Special Economic Zone Authority (ASEZA) told a large gathering of businessmen on Thursday.More...
Scientists are now more certain than ever that oil and gas drilling is causing hundreds upon hundreds of earthquakes across the US, with the evidence coming in from one study after another.More...
- What's On