You are here

Firefighters extinguish blaze at eatery

By JT - Oct 20,2015 - Last updated at Oct 20,2015

AMMAN — Firefighters on Tuesday extinguished a blaze that erupted in an eatery on Medina Munawara Street. Civil Defence Department (CDD) personnel reported two injured people, one with second-degree burns while the other with mild burns and breathing difficulties, according to the Jordan News Agency, Petra.

The department added that one of the two cases was taken to the University of Jordan Hospital, while the other was transferred to Al Bashir Hospital, and their condition was listed as moderate. According to the CDD, the fire was caused by a gas leak.

up
129 users have voted.


Newsletter

Get top stories and blog posts emailed to you each day.

PDF