- Jordanian air force destroys vehicles trying to cross from Syria –– statement
- International conference discusses transport, commerce obstacles
- Amman orchestra relaunched as JOrchestra
- Interfaith Coexistence Centre, Indian clergymen examine further cooperation
- 1,992 Syrians cross into Jordan in past 72 hours
Jordan’s Ambassador to Libya Fawaz Aitan was kidnapped in Tripoli Tuesday by an anonymous armed group, with unconfirmed news that he was freed later in the evening.More...
Some 400 men, including rebels and draft evaders from besieged areas of Syria’s city of Homs, who recently surrendered to the authorities, fear they may be held indefinitely, activists said Tuesday.More...
Israel's drive to export its new-found natural gas could help to rebuild strained ties with old regional allies Egypt and Turkey, but could deprive Europe of a precious alternative to Russian gas.More...
Always better a small car done well than a large car done badly was the thought running through one’s mind after being left with a three-day gap in Dubai after a last minute cancellation of a much anticipated super saloon test drive before it had begun owing to technical problems — likely caused by an over-zealous and under-talented previous test driver.More...
- What's On