AQABA — The Aqaba Special Economic Zone Authority (ASEZA) on Wednesday closed down eight restaurants in the governorate for health violations, according to Mohannad Harara, ASEZA’s environment affairs and health monitoring commissioner.
Minister of Awqaf and Islamic Affairs Hayel Dawood on Sunday said Israeli occupation authorities must immediately stop its acts of sabotage, which seek to alter the identity of Bab Al Magharbeh, the largest entrance for non-Muslim visitors to Al Aqsa Mosque compound.More...
- At least 21 dead as Shiites battle pro-gov’t forces — Yemen tribes
- Algerian diplomats freed after two years’ captivity in Mali
- Iran says possible response to new US sanctions could not be ‘pleasant’
- At least 13 Yemeni soldiers killed in Al Qaeda attacks — medics
- Al Qaeda-linked group releases 5 Lebanese troops
Israel announced Sunday it will expropriate 400 hectares of Palestinian land in the occupied West Bank, angering the Palestinians and alarming Israeli peace campaigners.More...
Russian President Vladimir Putin called on Sunday for immediate talks on "statehood" for southern and eastern Ukraine, although his spokesman said this did not mean Moscow now endorsed rebel calls for independence for territory they have seized.More...
- What's On