AQABA — The Aqaba Special Economic Zone Authority (ASEZA) on Wednesday closed down eight restaurants in the governorate for health violations, according to Mohannad Harara, ASEZA’s environment affairs and health monitoring commissioner.
- Jordan, Italy bolster military ties amid regional instability
- Authorities brace for influx of Gulf tourists, expats
- Crown Prince inaugurates pharmaceutical training centre in Salt
- Six-year project launched to finance agriculture projects in poverty pockets
- Governors discuss population, development goals
Recovery teams were resuming the search Tuesday for 12 members of two families who are missing after a rain-swollen river in Texas carried a vacation home off its foundation, slamming it into a bridge downstream.More...
he world's rich donor nations must increase their overseas aid budgets and reverse the trend of declining funding for the poorest countries in order to meet a global goal of ending poverty by 2030, an advocacy group said on Tuesday.More...
- What's On